Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
Cruise Ports - Cruise Line Deals
Miami, Florida Cruises
|Cruise Lines > Find a cruise leaving from Miami, Florida|
|Cruise Deals for Miami - Cruises from 2015
|Miami: Preferred Cruise Lines|
Cruise from Miami Florida
South Florida's exciting Miami, this international city is much more than the gateway to Latin America. It's one of the world's most popular cruise vacation destinations in the World. With its beautiful white sanded beaches, nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin flavor, hospitality, this is one place you'll want to check out. Before departing from Miami, enjoy a tour that will highlight this exciting city. Travel though the world-famous Art-Deco District of South Beach or the Miami Beach Night Life. Be mesmerized at the homes of the rich and famous as you drive through the roads of the Rich and Famous. You can sail on 3, 4, 5 and 7 day cruises to the Bahamas leaving from Miami, or the Eastern and Western Caribbean. Sailings of 8 days and longer departing from Miami. Bahamas cruise from Miami
Cruise Port Miami: Take a stroll through a South Beach cafe shops of Bayside Marketplace or enjoying "un cortadito" in Little Havana, Miami is a melting pot for anyone who wants to have fun.. It's time to cruise from Miami.
|Cruise Departing From Miami, Florida in 2017|
The following cruise lines offer departures from Florida ports.
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Ports: Canaveral, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Jacksonville. Known as "The Most Popular Cruise Line in the World". Carnival Cruise Lines currently operates 23 cruise ships and most with pool slides.
- Celebrity Cruises - Ports: Fort Lauderdale, Miami. Top Premium cruise line offering luxury, award-wining cuisine and five-star entertainment. Celebrity Cruises - Voted one of the World's Best Cruise Lines by Cond?Nast
- Costa Cruises - Port: Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise "Italian-style" on contemporary ships with Italian influences with cruise destinations to Bermuda, Caribbean and Transatlantic.
- Crystal Cruises - Port: Miami. Luxury cruise line providing Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, Europe, Transatlantic, Panama Canal and west coast cruise destinations.
- Cunard Line - Port: Fort Lauderdale. 6 star Luxury British service aboard the true ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria.
- Discovery Cruises - Port: Fort Lauderdale. Day cruises to the Bahamas.
- Disney Cruise Line - Port: Canaveral. Premium cruise line with legendary Disney service and entertainment catering to adults, families, teens, and children - fun for all ages.
- Holland America Line - Ports: Fort Lauderdale, Tampa. Premium cruise line offering an elegant, traditional style of cruising. Holland America Cruises, World Cruises, Caribbean Cruises, Alaskan Cruises, Europe Cruises, Mediterranean Cruises all on Five star luxury.
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Port: Miami. Freestyle Cruising? to Caribbean and Mexico in a less structured environment.
- Princess Cruises - Port: Ft. Lauderdale. Premium cruise line with emphasis on personal choice on a wide variety of cruise destinations and itineraries.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises - Port: Fort Lauderdale. A large luxury cruise line with several six-star rated ships including smaller yacht-like vessels.
- Royal Caribbean International - Ports: Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa. Over 22 ships servicing world wide destinations, itineraries and schedules.
- Seabourn Cruise Line - Port:Fort Lauderdale. Ultra-luxury cruises on small, yacht-like ships.
|DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT OF MIAMI|
Name of Port:
|Port of Miami|
Name/Location of Pier:
|South America Way, Dodge Island|
Downtown Miami, Miami, FL 33132
|Miami International Airport: 10 miles, approximately 20 minutes.|
Ft. Lauderdale Airport: 25 miles, approximately 45 minutes.
(Travel times dependant on traffic.)
|Taxis are available. Miami International Airport: Approximately $25.00 one way. Ft. Lauderdale Airport: Approximately $50.00 one way. (Rates are subject to change.) Super Shuttle is an alternative means of transportation to/from pier. (305-871-2000)|
|Parking is available at all terminals. Parking for cruise passengers is $20 a day payable prior to embarkation. Recreational vehicles, approximately $35 a day (depending on size). Credit card payments are accepted at all terminals except terminals 2 and 10. Only Visa and Master Card are accepted. (Rates subject to change)|
|FROM I-95 - Take I-95 north or south to I-395. Follow the directional signs to the Biscayne Boulevard exit. When you get to Biscayne Blvd., make a right. Go to 5th Street which converts to Port Blvd. (landmark: American Airlines Basketball Arena) Make a left and go over the Port bridge. Follow directional signs to designated terminal.|
| ||FROM THE WEST/AIRPORT VICINITY - Take FL-836/Dolphin Expressway East. Stay straight, go through tolls. Stay straight to I-395 E. Follow the directional signs to the Biscayne Boulevard exit. When you get to Biscayne Blvd., make a right. Go to 5th Street which converts to Port Blvd. (landmark: American Airlines Basketball Arena) Make a left and go over the Port bridge. Follow directional signs to designated terminal.|